Speech & Language Therapy
Speech / Language Therapy
We provide speech language therapy for children birth to twenty one years of age throughout the Front Range in the child’s natural environment (e. g. home, daycare or school). Our therapists use a variety of techniques to teach children the essential skills needed to be confident and successful communicators. Speech-language treatment plans and goals are developed and implemented based upon your child’s needs.
We offer effective and results-based therapy in individual and small group settings, including a Early Childhood Intervention. Parent/Caregiver involvement is essential for a child’s communication success; therefore, parents are encouraged to observe and participate in therapy sessions. We can provide assessment and evaluation and treat a variety of speech/language impairments.
Your child might benefit from Speech Therapy if they have:
– A decreased ability to communicate
– Limited vocabulary for their age
– Poor articulation and enunciation
– Stuttering and fluency issues
– Difficulty understanding what is said to them, difficulty following directions
– Poor verbal or written expression
– Difficulty listening in noisy environments
– Immature sentence structure, immature language, or uses nonspecific words frequently
– Decreased executive functions or memory
– Poor social skills, pragmatics