Our goal is to create an education team that involves the student, family, school representatives and Spectrum staff to meet the special needs of each student.
We work closely with school districts to facilitate each student referral as quickly as possible. We also collaborate to provide support as families and districts plan for referral and enrollment through the school district.
Steps for Enrolling a Student in a CentrePoint Academy
If you are interested in enrolling a student in CentrePoint Academy or one of our programs, we invite you to take the following steps:
- Contact your school district for approval to visit us.
- Then, contact us.
- Locate a CentrePoint Academy in your area and contact the director about possible options for the student.
- Visit a school or classroom.
- Meet the staff, tour the facility and discuss how we can customize our programs and services to meet the unique needs of your child.
- Before the student enrolls in CentrePoint Academy an academic skills assessment is performed to develop the student’s individual education program (IEP).
- Make your decision. Both the parents and school district administrators decide whether to enroll a student in CentrePoint Academy based on the plans developed through the IEP process.
- Enroll the student.
Once the decision has been made to enroll the student, we facilitate placement quickly.
If you would like more information about enrolling a student with special needs, please contact the CentrePoint Academy..